Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Peasant Top Style

Time to embrace the peasant top as a summer perennial favorite!  Whether short sleeve, 3/4, or long sleeve, I am coveting a white version in lightweight soft cotton for summer 2013.  It can be styled casually for a more boho vibe or pull off a more elegant look with a skirt or dressier pants for an office or night out look. 

Spring 2013 Runway Inspiration...

Luisa Beccaria
Blumarine
DVF
Skaist-Taylor
Acne
Anna Sui

Picks to purchase...

Victoria's Secret Peasant Blouse   (Reg. $39.50, Now $31.50)
Free People All Roads Embroidery Double V Tunic   (Reg. $128 Now $89.95)
MANGO Chiffon Printed Blouse   (Reg. $44.99, Now $29.99 )
Victoria's Secret Peasant Blouse   (Reg. $69.50, Now $55.50)
Victoria's Secret Embroidered Blouse   (Reg. $59.50, Now $47.50)
  Wallis Floral Blouse    (Reg. $52, Now $26.00 )
 
Are you a fan of the peasant top style for summer?

With only one week left of GFC, just a reminder to click on the Bloglovin' link on my sidebar to stay connected!  Here is a quick link to import all of your GFC blogs to Bloglovin' -->  How to Move Your Google Reader RSS Feed to Bloglovin’

Have a fabulous week!
Cathy




18 comments:

  1. Love these outfits and the second one is so stylish. It's a very nice selection.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing these looks!! The blumarine is more beautiful 4 me
    New post on the blog:

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/2013/06/pink-floyd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of this trend and I own some original piece form my Mom's closet!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous blouses!
    Love the DVF!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro le bluse floreali... bon ton!!!


    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like DVF!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great looks, i really love all them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. molto belli questi capi
    http://thetwinsfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first look!
    Great post!
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post! Cool feature on peasant style clothing! :)

    Thanks also for visiting me and commenting on my Lilli Diamonds post feature. Really appreciate it :)

    ★♡ New Beauty Post (^_^) ♡★
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Mascara Topcoat
    My review on this new beauty product from Anastasia Beverly Hills

    Other Recent Posts ...
    What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰


    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  11. DVF always takes my breath. So many fabulous pieces. Amazing post, love. If you have a moment, I'd love if you'd check out my latest photo diary. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this modern updated version of peasant tops, it has a lovely hippy feel to it.Have a wonderful weekend sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post!

    I'd love it if we could follow each others blogs! My bloglovin is: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3969874
    drop me a comment, and I'll make sure I return the favour too :)

    Love
    Grace X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely tops, nice for hot days!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Peasant tops are great for a boho look!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete